1. What are your office hours?
Our office is open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The office is usually closed for lunch from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. The answering service is available after hours for urgent needs.
2. What is your contact information?
Please visit our Contact page for all of our contact information.
3. Where is your office located/directions?
Please visit our Contact page for a map and directions.
4. When should I arrive for my appointment?
We request that new patients arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment to complete their necessary insurance and medical history forms. (Please visit our Patient Forms page to download some of these forms to your computer.)
We request established patients arrive 10 minutes prior to their appointment in order to confirm insurance information.
5. What should I bring to my appointment?
In order to make your appointment as efficient and beneficial as possible, we encourage you to bring:
• Your insurance card
• A list of current medications (including over-the-counter medications, supplements and vitamins).
• Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history, including old medical records.
• Breast imaging (mammograms, ultrasounds, MRI) - including both the reports and the actual images (either hard copies or on a CD)
• Pathology reports if applicable
6. What is your cancellation policy?
If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please call our office at 469-204-6230 at least 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule. This is important in helping us provide continuous care to all of our valued patients and ensure we can see all patients in a timely manner. We appreciate your cooperation. If you fail to give us advanced notice (less than 24 hours) or "no show" for your appointment, you will be subject to the following cancellation fees:
- First missed appointment: $25 charge
- Second missed appointment: $50 charge
- Third missed appointment: $50 charge and possible dismissal from our practice
7. What if I need help after hours?
If you need assistance during non-office hours, the on-call physician can be reached through our answering service by calling our office at 469-204-6230. The on-call physician will contact you and attempt to assist you with your problem. If you believe you have a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency room.
8. How do I get a prescription refill or a form filled out?
Please call the office during regular business hours for assistance with prescription refills, FMLA forms, and time off from work/school requests. If a patient has not been seen in the office in the past 12 months, we will require a follow up appointment be scheduled before providing any medication prescription refills or ordering breast imaging tests such as mammogram or ultrasound. Medication refills and ordering of diagnostic tests including imaging will be done only during business hours.